November 12, 2012

I'm back, and things I'm working on...

Here's my activist agenda for those keeping tabs on me:
1) Continuing my investigation into Kentucky's relationship with fracking. I notice the C-J's Bruggers recognition of the Kentucky earthquake failed to mention what is causing earthquakes these days. So is anyone else out there, (journalist, activist, legislator or other) working on fracking and it's relationship to Kentucky? If so, we need to chat.

2) Targeting Senator Mitch McConnell for retirement. Pleased to know I'm not alone in this endeavor, but very interested to know what other people are doing and how I can help.

3) Interested in pursuing a ban on puppy mill puppy sales within Louisville city limits. Haven't got a chance to lobby Metro Council members or the mayor yet, but if you think this is a good idea, let's talk. 
My contact info now: Curtis Morrison curtster3@gmail.com / 502-403-9498

No comments:

Post a Comment